Moin Uddin was born in Bangladesh in 1977. He grown up in Dhaka City in a middle class family.
Being a member of a middle class family he have received different expressions of joy and sorrows of life. Different moments of his surroundings triggered his passion. He loves to capture and collect these random yet defining moments of humanity and everyday life. Street Photography is all about capturing the everyday, yet ephemeral, moments that happen around us all the time.Moin shoots a breadth of street subjects using a variety of angles, in both color and black and white. Whether capturing an interesting expression or a cool graffiti wall, his work is always interesting and inspiring. His arrangements that juxtaposed elements that resulted in intriguing visions of society and even marks of mystery.
Moin Uddin Ahmed is working as an ICT professional for last 15 years. Apart from his profession he is very much passionate and as well as obsessed by photography.
- Grand Winner of CBRE Urban photographer of the year 2016
- Grand Winner of NPC National Exhibition 2017
- 3rd Winner of Sony World Photography National Award 2017
- 1st Winner of Street Category of Travel Photographer Society 2017
- Honorable Mentioned by National Geography Travel Photography Competition of 2017.
- 1st Winner of LensCulture Street Photography Award 2017
- 3rd Winner, Sony World Photography National Award 2018
- Honorable Mention by Siena International Photo Awards 2018
- Honorable Mention in Street Photography Category by Mobile Photography Awards (MPA) 2018
- UPOTY coffee table book 2016
- WPS Book4
- The Best of Lens Culture Vol.2
- Year 2014 Basic & Foundation Photography course from Pathshala South Asian Media Academy
- Year 2014 Street Photography Workshop by GMB Akash
- Year 2017 APF Varanasi Master Class for street photography by APF Magazine
- Year 2017 International Mentorship Program on Documentary Photography by Saiful Huq Omi- CounterFoto
- Year 2019 ‘Exploring Urban Space’ by Peter Bialobrzeski by Chobilema X