Moin Uddin was born in Bangladesh in 1977. He grown up in Dhaka City in a middle class family.
Being a member of this family he have received different expressions of joy and sorrows etc. Different moments of his surroundings triggered his passion. He loves to capture and collect these random yet defining moments of humanity and everyday life. Street Photography is all about capturing the everyday, yet ephemeral, moments that happen around us all the time.
Moin shoots a breadth of street subjects using a variety of angles, in both color and black and white. Whether capturing an interesting expression or a cool graffiti wall, his work is always interesting and inspiring. His arrangements that juxtaposed elements that resulted in intriguing visions of society and even marks of mystery.
Moin Uddin Ahmed has been working as an ICT professional for last 15 years. Apart from his profession he is very much passionate and as well as obsessed by photography.
1. Grand winner of NPC National Exhibition
2. Grand winner of CBRE Urban photographer of the year 2016
3. Sony World Photography National Award 3rd Prize
4. Travel Photographer Society Street category winner of 2017
5. Honourable Mentioned by National Geography Travel Photography Competition of 2017.
6. Winner of Single Image of LensCulture Street Photography Award 2017
Basic Photography course from Pathshala South Asian Media Academy
Foundation Photography course from Pathshala South Asian Media Academy
Year 2014 Street Photography Workshop by GMB Akash
Year 2017 APF Varanasi Master Class for street photography by APF Magazine
2017 International Mentorship Program on Documentary Photography by Saiful Huq Omi- CounterFoto